Project Background & Goals:
Svava Brooks is a survivor of child sexual abuse and the co-founder of a nationwide child sexual abuse prevention and education organization in Iceland called “Blátt áfram.” She is also a certified instructor and facilitator for Darkness to Light Stewards of Children in San Diego, California, as well as a certified Crisis Intervention Specialist, a certified Parent Educator, a BellaNet Teen support group facilitator, and an Abuse Survivor Coach. She is currently running a Weebly site at http://www.educate4change.com, and is looking to both migrate to WordPress and develop a coaching-based business website.
It is for this purpose that Luminari Studio is submitting a proposal.
We believe we can effectively meet and exceed all of the goals outlined in our initial consults and exchanges over the work:
- Structure of the website – Overall refinement of the design in keeping with Svava’s brand and business goals, along with refinement of the content which would include focusing on Svava as a coach, in addition to the work.
- Design development – In keeping with the evolution of the business, this would include a full overhaul of the design of the site, and the development of additional elements such as a large featured slider.
- Website optimization – This will include, but is not limited to, SEO Optimization, speed optimization, opt-in integration, social media integration, and scheduling integration.
- vCita Calendar and Scheduling – Many coaches indicate the need for a fully integrated appointment calendar, which can be included through external plugin installation and configuration.
- E-Commerce (Optional) – The presentation and sale of products and services, such as the Take Your Power Back summit, and private counseling sessions can be included within an e-commerce portion of the website.
The following are suggestions to be incorporated into the practical structure and aesthetic vision for this project:
- Strong visual branding with an updated logo
- The installation of a Divi theme, which is currently the #1 choice of life coaches
- Optimized structure/framework across the entire website, refining areas and menus and page formatting as-needed
- Copywriting refinement throughout and content-shaving when necessary
- Fortify the overall structure of the website with plugins designed to secure and optimize its use (caching, SEO, etc)
- The installation and configuration of an appointment calendar plugin
- The (optional) installation and configuration of WooCommerce, one of the most secure and widely respected outlets for e-commerce, and a system all reputable themes are already optimized to work with
In short, maintaining cohesion, sophistication, readability, ease of navigation, while updating the scope of the site to properly reflect Svava’s current business status and future goals, is our primary goal in this project.
This website can be modified to fit any specifications required. Whether it’s finding a new background, or changing graphic elements in the featured slider to reflect new products and developments, Luminari Studio is ready to accommodate the requirements of this website’s overall aim.
In addition to customizing any and all required design elements, Luminari Studio is well-versed in Search Engine Optimization (SEO), and will modify the website in ways that will not only make it more Google-friendly under search terms it may have not been recognized under before, but will create a social media custom sharing feature along with other available options to optimize the speed and usefulness of the site itself, and how visitors interact with it.
Elements omitted in this working proposal, can easily be modified and added upon request — and fully integrated into the design.
Website development and design
(without e-commerce): $1,000 USD
Website development and design (with e-commerce): $1,250 USD
Logo/header development is included
Revisions are included
About Luminari Studio | Philosophy and Distinction:
Design, in essence, should be invisible. It should draw attention to what it aims to sell, rather than the aesthetic choices a designer has made.
Through careful consideration of your project, Luminari Studio intends to do just that. To give your brand, product, or website the attention it deserves while remaining invisible. Employing the use of carefully selected imagery and classic typographic design, we believe we can give each client exactly what is needed to present themselves in the best, most effective way possible.
Luminari Studio exists to assist you in getting your project noticed. We are here ready to work as your design consultants, artists, advertisers and marketers. Working with our clients, we apply our experience, skills, and knowledge of design theory and practice, leaving you with the freedom to focus on the rest.
Working with Luminari Studio, you can be assured of:
- A trained, knowledgeable designer
- Quality, clean, focused, professional design
- A seamless development and design process
- Targeted, cost effective solutions to your project needs
Luminari Studio adheres to the following design process:
- Understanding (project review)
- Planning (identifying needs and possible solutions)
- Designing (creating the most effective designs to meet those needs)
- Producing (choosing a final design and building the project)
- Reviewing (analyzing final project to determine if identified needs were met effectively)
Prior Completed Work for this Client: