The following are two versions of Luminari Studio’s proposal for the opening credits of Vampire Adventures.
Both versions of our proposed opening credits employ the same imagery. The difference is in our choice of music; the first being more commercially-based, and the second targeted more directly at a vampire-minded demographic.
The imagery utilized includes:
- Time lapse night skies, a rising moon, streets, and cityscapes
- Footage from past Endless Night events, along with clips of clients directly from Father Sebastiaan (including Zak Bagans)
- Nightlife: clubs, dancing, dancers
- Hotels: hallways
- Original (Luminari-owned) footage of various locations around New Orleans and Europe
- Masks, candles, and serpents
- Public domain burlesque footage
Not included in the visual proposal, but as part of our larger proposal:
- Integration of the official Vampire Adventures logo as the title card
- Appropriately stylized credits/title cards interspersed throughout
- Continued use of symbolic imagery representing the Zoa and vampyre totems
- Video effect transitioning the “i” in vampire to a “y” for vampyre with light/flared effects
- Inclusion of relevant excerpts of the Vampyre Virtues in script overlaid with footage